Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Keep Working and Keep Smiling

I have been very busy finding good jobs for my fellow models and still looking for more money to publish the first edition of FM&B. And I need an investor or sponsor to make my dream come true. I need more money for the production of the world class beauty, fashion and style magazine I want to publish. And if anyone can cooperate and support me to produce this magazine, I believe that the person will be proud of the achievement. Michael Chima, who lives on a remote Island in the Gulf of Guinea was around and he has tried to support me. He has been in publishing for years and brought out his handbook for lovers, "The Language of True Love" and promised to use his book to raise funds to support me to publish FM&B. Well, he has to play his part, because I have included him on my board. And I did that, because I know he will not disappoint me. We understand our energies. Our synergy.
Any investor and sponsor who believes in supporting the dreams and goals of young achievers should contact me and let us keep working and smiling!

God bless.

2 comments:

chinedu susan ochonogor said...

hello linda. this is your friend chinedu. am very impressed by your work. i was working on some assignment only to come across your website, i am quite impressed. i might be interested in your new venture so reply me lets chat, take care.

Orikinla Osinachi said...

Chinedu,
I am launching my all glossy Fashion, Modeling and Beauty(FM&B) magazine on Sunday June 25, 2006, at the Golden Gate in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.

You are cordially invited.

God bless.


NIKE OSHINOWO'S ÀSÀBÍ