Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My African Beauty


Queen Ebong.


My African Beauty

Mine Oh! Mine Oh! Mine!
My African beauty.

Oh, my Chocolate baby
You are so pretty.

Everybody knows that you are beautiful
For God made you so wonderful.
Beautiful to behold
And wonderful to hold.
More precious than gold
That cannot be bought or sold.

You are so fine
So golden in the African sunshine.
From your head to your feet
You make heads to turn on the street.
I have never never seen anyone better
Oh, beautiful daughter of Mama Africa.
You are the only one I want forever.

Mine Oh! Mine Oh! Mine!
My African beauty.

Mi Belleza africana

¡Mine Ah! ¡Mine Ah! ¡Mina! Mi belleza africana.

Ah, mi bebé de Chocolate que Usted es tan bonito.

Todos saben que usted es hermoso Para Dios le hizo tan maravilloso. Hermoso percibir Y maravilloso tener. Más
precioso que de oro Que no puede ser comprado ni puede ser vendido.

Usted es tan multa Tan dorado en el sol africano. De la cabeza a pies Usted hace cabezas para prender la calle. Yo nunca
nunca he visto nadie mejor Ah, hija hermosa de Mamá Africa. Usted es el único que quiero para siempre.

¡Mine Ah! ¡Mine Ah! ¡Mina! Mi belleza africana

No comments:


NIKE OSHINOWO'S ÀSÀBÍ